10/10/2007

Go Wilds Go!!!

Winter is coming! Winter is coming! Are you ready for winter? I'm almost ready.

To start my winter in Minnesota, I went to Xcel Enagy to watch Wild's game. The Wilds is an ice hockey team we have. Newspapers say the Wild is not good this season and predict 4th out of 5 teams in the league. But, I support you, Wilds! To tell the truth, this is my first time to go to ice hockey game in United States.

It was my first time to go to Xcel Energy, I was surprised because the stadium was huge! There were about 18000 audience coming to see the game. And what's more, the opening of the game was amazing. You should go and see it!

When the game started, I watched the game eating french fries and popcorn. In the first quarter, Wild was tried to shoot many times. But the goaly was great! #23!! He saved all shoots!

Ofcourse Wild won the game 2-0. It made me so happy. And the goaly won the number one player for this game! I am his fan now!

No comments: