10/11/2007

Fashion Check!

We have some big colleges in my neighborhood and many college students live around my house. Some of them pass by my house in the morning and late afternoon. My secret hobby is to check their fasions through the window. I have two favorite students who have good senses of fashion. They have good hats, jackets, shirts, pants and shoes, and know how to use them very well.

One of them is a boy who passes my house around 7:30 by bicycle. This is the time when I'm feeding the kids, so I can check him out from my kitchen window every morning. But he goes so fast down the street, that checking his style is difficult. Also I can't see him when I am busy with the kids. But most days I check him out. I cannot tell how he looks, because he passes so fast, but I think he is cute... Anyway, I am sure that he is the best dresser in my neighborhood. I can give him a prize!

The other is a girl I see when I get back from the busstop after saying bye-bye to the boys. Around 9:00 is the time she comes out from her house. She is so pretty, has big round eyes and very short red hair. Also, she has a good sense of fashion! There is a proverb 'Heaven doesn’t hand out double servings', but God gave her style and sense! Hey godess, that's not fair, give me either one of them!

This is why I enjoy my neighborhood. It's a secret!

No comments: