8/29/2007

How Can I Enjoy Minnesota?

Now summer is leaving and autumn is coming. I'm little sad because I like to play outside. I really enjoyed camping this first summer in Minnesota. Minnesota has a lot of state parks, which I love! I enjoyed canoeing, camping in tents and campers, and the beautiful views. My favorite season, autumn, is now coming. I love to see the leaves change colors and feel breezes. Minnesota is a such wonderful state has many things to do in nature, so I can really enjoy it here.

I came to Minnesota late in March. So I don't know how cold here in winter time. But everyone told me that the winter in Minnesota is very cold and dark. But I played curling for 5 years, when I was University student. I know Saint Paul has a big and old curling club. I want to join them. I think it is the best way to enjoy winter in Minnesota for me!

No comments: