8/03/2007

My Sweet Home

I live with my host family. They let me use one room with a bed, desk, and TV. My room is small, but I like my room. I didn't know why I like my room until I traveled to MoMA in New York last week. The museum has some Henri Matisse. He is my favorite painter. I was so impressed when I saw his 'the blue window' and 'the red studio' because they have beautiful blues and reds. I noticed I have these two colors in my room! My room has Matisse blue walls, curtains, and sheets. I also have Matisse red carpet candy jar, and candles. They mach the white desk and shelves. So I really love my room now!

Another space I like in the house is the backyard. Taking care of children is my job. I like to play with kids in the backyard because I can feel the time pass quickly. We choose what we do everyday. Basket ball, golf, soccer, bicicle, swimming pool, sand box, slide, or swing. Whichever we choose, we can really enjoy! I think the backyard has a magical power to make us happy.

No comments: