12/09/2007

Teenage Dirtbag

I went to coffee shop to kill time. I brought my laptop and listened music in my laptop randomly. Sudden a long forgotten song started. This song was in a movie I watched when I was a 2nd year in university. The movie was a stereotyped school happy-ending love-comedy and I don't think it was big hit, but was still my little favorite movie. I had forgot about this for long time, but the heroine from this movie was the person I wanted to be. Yes, I can't and don't want to be a blonded beauty. Where my favorite part of her was she rocks but knows how to enjoy her life without money. She took a boy to a dating and show him that they don't need money to have fun. I was teenage and had no money when I saw this movie.

I didn't care about this song that time, but 2year later my boyfriend at the time gave me a MD (haha). This song was in that songs he chose for me and I loved this song. He also told me the song was in the movie and I was surprised because that was the first time to find a person who watched the movie!

Hmmmm...then I'm listening this song again today. This song reminded me my teen days. Phew... it was a good day indulgging in reminiscences. Let's check the movie...I think the title was 'Loser'.

No comments: