12/04/2007

Ready For Christmas!

Snow covered on ground last Saturday. We have snowing today again, now every thing is white. Okay, cyclorama (new word from theater class) is perfect for Christmas. From last weekend, everyone in the United States seemed to get ready for Christmas. I saw several cars went by with pine tree on its roof. This is not familiar in Japan. I also noticed the houses and stores decorated with illuminations in my neighborhood. My friend told me that 'winter is dark and cold which make us sad, but we have a most brilliant holiday that's remarkable.' That is true! I don't like snwing, but I love illuminations against snow. I will decorate our house this evening with my host family. We will put a tree, a wreath, lightings. We have lots of to do. Then we will be ready for Christmas!

No comments: